Thursday, March 14, 2013

H+B KIDS ONLINE STORE AND A SHOPPING TOUR

I can't believe its nearly a month since I last posted. I have been so busy work wise and on the home front I had to sacrifice a few things and one of them was my beloved blog.

I mentioned a while ago I was working on an online store and I'm happy to say that it is now up and running! I'm constantly working on sourcing new products that work well with the aesthetic of Habitat + Beyond Kids, so expect more products to be added soon! 


It's so hard to find gorgeous linens for children's rooms and nurseries and I'm so happy to be stocking Kate Lauren designs. Teamed up with the typography prints I designed, handmade mobiles and gorgeous decor pieces I'm so happy with the final result. You can check it out for yourself here.


Navy Cross Bean Bag

Dots Bean Bag


Chase Your Dreams Letterpress Print


Nate Hudson Bedding


Lovely Symphony Mobiles

Another thing I am excited about is the Adore Home book. I have already pre-ordered my book and if you haven't already ordered yours the stakes have been raised even higher. Loni the Editor and creator of Adore Home is hosting a shopping tour of Brisbane, where she will share all her favourite haunts!




There are some amazing interiors stores in BrisVegas and this is the perfect way to discover new delights. Some of the stores will also be sharing their styling tips and how-to's! 









There are 2 options to choose from:
SHOPPING TOUR REWARD $120


Standard package includes 1 ticket aboard the Adore Home 

shopping tour. This exclusive tour will take you to the best interior 

shops in Brisbane. Plus some of the stores will give styling 
how-tos and decorating tips. Price includes charter bus, lunch, 
printed guide, goodies bag and 1 invitation to the book launch party.
All of the above plus you get 1 copy of the Adore Home 
book, 2 invitations to the book launch party, plus 
a special VIP goodies bag with contents worth over $100.


VIP SHOPPING TOUR REWARD $200
All of the above plus you get one copy of the Adore Home book, 2 invitations to the book launch party plus a special VIP goodies bag with contents over $100!

You can pre-order the book now and the pledge is only processed once the target to fund the book is reached! Click here to order your copy now!


Glad to be back!
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for emails delivered right to your inbox or subscribe to our feed!You can also ‘like’ us on Facebook for the latest updates.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love the gorgeous symphony mobiles and the wonderfully colourful bedding! Your kids online store is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really means the world to me!
Kelle xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...