Thursday, March 21, 2013

CRAZY FOR GICLEE

I do love Giclee fine art prints and when one of my favourite new online stores TheChicElement started stocking these beauties by Sarah Hankinson I just had to share them with you. The Melbourne Illustrator catches the femininity of her subjects and I love the occassional splashes of colour.



Since its launch earlier this year TheChicElement have added a ton of gorgeous wares to their store - all aimed at reinventing your office space. Since decorating my own home office (twice - I kicked my husband out of his office and now it's mine!) I know the value of having a space that reflects you. 

I've just about finished my room makeover in my new office space, and one of my favourite things is my gallery wall, I think the 'Jessica' is the missing link I've been looking for!
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for emails delivered right to your inbox or subscribe to our feed! You can also ‘like’ us on Facebook for the latest updates.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing prints, I love how they are feminine, but not overly sexual. xox Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá...
    Gostei muito do teu cantinho...
    Sou nova na blogosfera como blogger mas já cá navego há bastante tempo como leitora...
    Parabéns pelo excelente trabalho que tens feito no teu Blog...
    O meu cantinho é:
    dollhighheels.blogspot.pt
    Se puderes dá uma espreitadela e se gostares segue-me...
    Bjokas
    Bruna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really means the world to me!
Kelle xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...