Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A FEW THINGS ABOUT ME

A week or so I recieved an email from a lovely fellow blogger Marie from Home of Bambou tagging me for a Liebster Award which is encouraging people to discover new blogs! This is such a fabulous idea and not only can you find more blogs to follow but you can also learn a little bit more about them.


Marie has tagged me and another 10 bloggers - we need to share 11 things about ourselves and then answer the 11 questions from Marie.

11 Things You May Not Know About Me....

  • I was a long haul Flight Attendant for 3 years for Virgin Atlantic - I started when I was 19 and living back in England.
  • I have always had a fear of birds and as I have gotten older I have strangley become afraid of flying - which is weird if you look at #1.
  • I have been told by two different people (strangers) that I look like Boy George - compare to my profile pic to see if you agree!

  • I have a bit of an infatuation with the Victorias Secret Angels - are these girls even real?!

  • I am a perfectionist and can be quite stubborn but I will do anything for the people I care about.
  • If I wasn't an Interior Designer I would love to design shoes.
  • When I was younger I used to dream of marrying Prince. No, not 'A' Prince, the singer Prince! (or is that 'symbol' or 'the artist formally known as').
  • I love lifting heavy weights at the gym.

  • I am inspired by people who speak their minds.
  • I am obsessed with anything leopard print (you may already know this if you've read my About Me page - but it's too important not to share again!)
  • I am not a morning person and I get hangry (hungry + angry) if I don't eat regularly.


 and here are Marie's questions for me (and my answers)!


1 - Which talent would you like to have? 
I would love to be a great singer, I wouldn't like to be famous but to be able to belt out a tune at kareoke and wow the crowd with my talent would be pretty cool!

2 - Neutral or colors? 
Can I be tricky and say both? I love neutrals and colours paired together. I like classic pieces paired with a shock of colour - in both the home and with what I wear.

3 - What is your new year resolution?
I don't believe in them.... I believe they are a way to set yourself up to fail! I have some new habits that I started a little while ago now that I am trying to keep up - but I don't beat myself up about it if I slip up every now and again. 

4 - Which person (dead or alive) would you like to meet? 
Rachel Zoe - I would love to go shopping with her!

5 - What do you do to feel better when you're feeling down? 
I always put music on. Painting my toes makes me happy - I love having well manicured feet! And making my son laugh always makes me smile.

6 - What's your favorite song? 
I'm going to embarass myself immensly here and say Justin Beiber's Beauty and The Beat.....yes I am 34 next month and I have got Bieber Fever - oh dear!

7 - Do you buy yourself flowers? 
I buy them for the house from time to time, and I separate the bouquet so I can have a few smaller vases dotted around the house instead of one larger arrangement.

8 - Electronic organizer or paper? 
I'm trying to start doing it electronically as it's easier to have everything on my phone, but nothing beats an old fashioned organiser or diary.

9 - What did you do for the holdays? 
We had family over from England so we spent a lot of time with them, my son learnt to walk and we chilled out on the beach a lot - heaven!

10 - Madonna or Lady Gaga? 
Ooh that's a good one! I'm a bit of a Lady Gaga fan at the moment but I would have to say Madonna - she's lead an interesting life and I would love to find out how she manages to look so good... I'd love to steal her little black book of beauty secrets!

11 - Figurative art or abstract art? 
Abstract.

Thanks Marie for tagging me - it was a lot of fun!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kelle!

    I really enjoyed reading this post! I agree you look a bit like boy george (the eyes!). And your opinion about new year resolutions is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelle, thanks for this post! Loved getting to know more about you. I don't think you look like boy george! And Bieber fever, i hear you! Haha. take care. xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really means the world to me!
Kelle xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...